The much awaited Fashion Film Festival by the name of FASH FILM FETE is returning to the Phoenix Art Museum and it is its second fabulous year.
An event covered here on this blog last year : FASH FILM FETE 2022.
This year, the event comes filled with surprises and incredible news! – The event will have two honorees that are part of “l’creme du l’creme” names in the world of fashion production and style!
A grand occasion to the world of local tastemakers and those who are fans of all things beautiful. This time narrated brilliantly through the world of cinema.
There are tickets available, and there are the details:
Date: Saturday, Sept. 23 at Phoenix Art Museum
Time: 11 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- The Showcase Film is “Happy Clothes: A Film About Patricia Field” The director, Michael Selditch will be in attendance for a Q&A after the screening. The film premiered at Tribeca Film Festival in June, now it’s coming to FashFilmFete!
- This will be the first year that FashFilmFete honors the work of costume designers with the Costume Designer Career Achievement Award in Film and Television.
- This year’s honorees are Ruth E. Carter (Black Panther, Selma, Wakanda Forever) and Patricia Field (Sex and the City, The Devil Wears Prada, Emily in Paris). and we will hear quotes from the two of them!
- FFF’23 is awarding three independent films from filmmakers in the US and France in categories of Best Short, Best Fashion Ad/Music Video, Best Cinematography, Best Fashion Impact and Best Social Impact.
- There will be a panel discussion on how pop culture and onscreen style influences fashion trends.
Tickets are sold via Phoenix Art Museum at:https://11000a.blackbaudhosting.com/11000a/tickets?tab=2&txobjid=39a79507-3974-4b20-801c-16b5e03b453c
You can view more of the schedule at:https://fashfilmfete.com/event/2nd-annual-fashion-film-festival/
A great memory from last year’s event at Phoenix Art Musuem, when I was invited to be a panelist to talk about the importance of minorities in the world of Fashion production and style..
Reported by NEW TIMES earlier this month;
We wish the producer of such wonderful opportunity in Arizona, Ms. Mignon Gould incredible success!!!
Always in style!,